In recent years, there has been greater emphasis on sustainable design practices. Sustainable design is a philosophy that includes earth-friendly techniques involving sustainable site selection/development, water efficiency, energy performance, material selection, indoor air quality, and waste recovery. Ganflec takes pride in recommending new ideas such as sustainable/“green” design and energy conservation into our projects, where economically feasible. As a value-added service to our clients, we encourage our employees’ input as needed, even on projects where they may not be directly involved. Sustainable design is our firm’s standard design practice. We use an integrative design approach that includes the entire design team from the project inception. The design team includes the client, building occupants, and facility maintenance staff as well as the contractor, architect, and engineers.
- Blue Chip Federal Credit Union
- Campus Square
- Exelon’s Renewable Energy Education Center
- Clifford L. Jones Solar Scholars Pavilion at Messiah College
- Conowingo Visitor Center Receives LEED Gold Certification
- Blue Chip Federal Credit Union Video
- Ganflec Architects Recognized for HACC Solar Panel Project